[Cynnabar] Crown Tournament - We need your help!

Anne Stevenson via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Jan 22 14:19:56 UTC 2015

Good morning!

As many of you know, Cynnabar has been given the go-ahead to run Spring
Crown Tournament!

This is a two-day event (May 23rd and 24th), which can bring in attendance
of up to 450 people. This is made even more likely because of local
Royalty.  So we want to make sure this event is a huge success and lots of
fun for everyone!

I have already had lots of fantastic response from people willing to take
on Staff positions, or at least, volunteer their time to help run this
event - but I am still in need of help.

In particular, I am looking for the following positions:
Herald-in-Charge
Judges Liaison
Parking/Hospitality Coordinator
A&S Coordinator (non-competition)

Plus there will be a variety of volunteer positions to help with gate,
set-up/tear-down, retainers and so forth.

Let me know if you have any questions and thank you ahead of time - I look
forward to working with everyone!!

Yours,
Mistress Giovanna
Mistress Claire