[Cynnabar] Music/singing update

Ann Asplund via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Jan 30 17:52:57 UTC 2015

Greetings to all!
A short music update. To ensure more than two people showing up, we would
like anyone coming to Sunday singing to email/message me before Saturday
evening. Saturday morning I will email/message whether choir is on or not.
For last minute cancellations, Martha will be my cut off person for Sunday
cancellations, since I will be at work to late in order to get out a last
minute cancellation.

If we find that we still have to few people for the upcoming weeks, we will
reconsider the format and change it into a monthly singing/bardic evening
instead. We might be able to try other days too.

Our goal is still to teach everyone the Cynnabar fight song, and help
people with songs for personas, but we will also try and make some new
Cynnabar appropriate songs.

YIS
Arina