[Cynnabar] Library tools alert! Spinning wheels are now in circulation!

Ann Asplund via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Jan 30 18:50:49 UTC 2015

To all the crafty people out there that want's to try to spin on a spinning
wheel. The spinning wheel is finally in circulation, and is available for
pick up at the Downtown public library, on the first floor. You can also
look it up under "Unusual stuff to borrow - Art tools".

If you need help or instruction to get started, send me a line or come by
on a Tuesday. I have already tested the library's spinning wheel and can
help with adjustments and set up.

I also got fibers that you can have to start with :)

YIS,
Arina de Traentorp, MOAS