[Cynnabar] Last Melee Practice

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Jul 1 13:56:05 UTC 2015

Tomorrow will be our last Melee practice of the year!  I encourage everyone
to come out in armor as we do one last set of drills and discussion before
Pennsic.

There are plans for a Fix Your Stuff night at Gregor's house, but I will
let him give out the details on that.

So make sure all of your equipment has dried out from the various deluges
this summer.  We have continued to stay sharp as a unit throughout the
summer and I look forward to seeing the Cynnabar Armies take to the field
with our friends in the East this August.

~Baron Ermernich