[Cynnabar] Last Melee Practice

Kell Carnahan via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Jul 1 21:53:12 UTC 2015

Your Excellency and all those in the Dragon Army -

I will still be hosting rapier melee practice on July 9th.  Warder Michael
McCay, Calum, and Fujinami all plan on being there, likely also with
William and Throckmorton, and it should be a good time!  As heavy melee
practice is not occurring, it would also be a good day for heavy fighters
who crossover to rapier to get some awesome rapier fighting in.  There is a
brand new rapier game at Pennsic this year, and if there are enough
fighters I'll run a small version of it so that we can all be familiar with
it before Pennsic.  I strongly encourage all rapier fighters and heavy
crossovers to come have fun on the melee field in rapier gear.  :)

~Birke die Jaegerin
Pentamere Rapier XO of the Dragon Army