[Cynnabar] Celtic Fest

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Jul 12 12:53:33 UTC 2015

Unto the Barony of Cynnabar,

I am sure many of you are still sleeping off the hard work (and a few
ciders) that went into yesterday. Thank you to everyone who showed up and
helped at the Demo! Thank you to Baron Tairdelbach and Lady Daye for
organizing the demo. Thank you to Sir Adler for hauling the list field.
Thank you to Forester Grey and his staff for running another successful
archery demo. Thank you to Viktoria for the children's activities. Thank
you to the fighters who put on great armored and rapier demos for the
public. And thank you to everyone else who brought projects, hung out,
helped with set up and tear down, and made the day more fun for everyone.
Each and everyone of you make My time as Baron that more special.

Sincerely,
Emenrich von Duisburg
Baron of Cynnabar