[Cynnabar] Cynnabar at Pennsic: Cynnabar Spirit

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Jul 22 13:14:31 UTC 2015

Each day this week, we'll email the list about upcoming Cynnabar events and
activities at Pennsic. Today's email is about showing your Cynnabar spirit!

----------------

Besides participating in Cynnabar activities in general, there are a number
of ways we invite you to show off your Cynnabar pride at Pennsic.

Sunday (August 2) is Wear Your Cynnabar Colors Day! We invite you to wear
red, black, and white as you attend Opening Cermonies or to other public
events.

On Monday, Tuesday, and Friday of war week (in other words, every day there
are battles except for the Woods Battle), we will march to the battlefield
as a Barony. We will accompany the armored fighters to battle, wearing red
and black, carrying banners, and playing the Cynnabar Fight Song. Although
we do not have enough rapier fighters in our camp to march to the field
with them in the afternoons, we encourage rapier fighters to wear their
Baronial regalia and weaponry during the morning marches. We hope everyone
will participate: it's fun, it takes less than half an hour, and it makes
everyone on the parade route ooh and ah. :)

On Thursday (August 6) at 2:00 pm, we will go as a Barony to the Populace
War Point Shoot at the archery field. Bring your archery gear, and let's go
after those archery war points for the Kingdom! Even if it's your first
time shooting, please come. We encourage everyone to take advantage of the
many other opportunities to participate in archery at Pennsic, as well.

-- Kasha & Ermenrich
Baroness & Baron of Cynnabar