[Cynnabar] Cynnabar at Pennsic: In-Camp Fun

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Jul 23 13:15:08 UTC 2015

Each day this week, we'll email the list about upcoming Cynnabar events and
activities at Pennsic. Today's email is about fun activities happening in
Cynnabar camp.

----------------

On Saturday (Aug 1) from 5:00-7:00 pm, we are hosting Sayyidah Asalah
al-Hina, one of the Midrealm's most respected henna artists/researchers.
She has very graciously agreed to do free henna art for anyone who would
like it. Please come and take advantage of her knowledge and talent!

Duke Finnvar de Taahe & Sir Gregoire de Lyon are hosting a conversation
about modern chivalry on Tuesday (Aug 4) at 7:00 pm. Please come ask
questions and listen to different perspectives on this topic.

Friday night (Aug 7) is Eat It, Drink It, Burn It Night. This is a
super-low-key party that starts around suppertime, when we bring out all of
the unused food and drink in camp and consume it so we don't have to take
it home with us on Saturday. Last year's gathering was a ton of fun, so
we're looking forward to this year!

-- Kasha & Ermenrich
Baroness & Baron of Cynnabar