[Cynnabar] Pennsic Workshop this Sunday @ 1pm

Rhys Hunter via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Jun 9 00:12:25 UTC 2015

Greetings all.

This Sunday, June 14th, Sir Straum and I will be having our pre-Pennsic
workshop at fighter practice.  We will be available to answer any and all
questions you have about Pennsic and specifically, camping with Cynnabar.

Please join us at 1pm, THIS SUNDAY, at fighter practice.  Below are
directions to fighter practice.

See you then!

Tigwyn

*Spring and Summer Practice (Sundays, May through July + September)* is
held at Island Park <http://cynnabar.org/island-park> (1450 Island Dr.). View
driving directions, bus routes, and a map here!
<http://cynnabar.org/island-park> Generic driving directions to get to
Island Park: From US-23, take Plymouth Rd towards downtown Ann Arbor. Turn
Left onto Maiden Lane (don't cross the river), then Left onto Island Drive
(again, don't cross the river).