[Cynnabar] Saline Celtic Fest 2015

Wendy Gouine via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Jun 10 17:39:18 UTC 2015

Greetings most worthy barony!

The annual appearance of our barony at the Saline Celtic Festival is coming up in less than a month and I'm hoping to see as many of you there as possible. Demonstrating all
the wonderful things we do in our Society! (I like to say if "they" did it to survive, we do it for fun!) The festival attendees are always very enthusiastic about our demos, and we always have a good time! Please take a moment now to mark the date in your calendars.

Friday:  That night will be set up. I for one plan on catching some music in the beer tent when we are done! Can you help with the lifting and toting? I will get a specific time to meet at the park in a couple weeks.

Saturday:  Dancers and Weavers!, Fighters and Fencers!, Artisans and Archers!  TEACH ALL THE THINGS! I know for certain we need to get a few extra bodies to support the archers as this area is very popular with the crowd, if you can  sit at the waiver table and be of assistance that would be AMAZING! Talk to Gray and/or me if this specific task is something to which you can apply yourself. There will be a shift sign up sheet at Monday Mtgs and online soon.

I sincerely hope to see you the day of July 11. If think you may be able to help, but just need to check your calendar and talk to your people, do that and then please drop me a line and let me know what you'd like to demonstrate. I will of course share this info in a timely fashion via the mailing list.

A quick link for your perusal--  http://www.salineceltic.org/festival-schedule-of-events/

cheers,
THL Daeg ingen Aeda (called Daye)
wgouine1 at mac.com