[Cynnabar] FW: Event Ad: A Day of Ranged Weaponry II April 11th

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Mar 3 01:51:25 UTC 2015

Forwarding on request.

-Finn

From: Konrad Mailander [mailto:konrad at redspears.org]
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2015 3:34 PM
To: snostorm at yahoo.com; earthmagik at sbcglobal.net; wjul90 at yahoo.com; MDRobart at aol.com; mordalf at hotmail.com; seneschal at cleftlands.org; seneschal at eastwatch.org; perrin.de.sable at gmail.com; bobrjp at yahoo.com; madkelt104 at gmail.com; dandenney at yahoo.com; redanya at gmail.com; genevieve1385 at yahoo.com; Seneschal at Cynnabar.org; seneschal at weldlake.org; JoniSyngs at aol.com; phil at moyen.org; fenyx_fyre at hotmail.com; meisterin.katarina at comcast.net; wmartinglick at comcast.net; WhiteWatersSeneschal at gmail.com; ostwestly at aol.com
Subject: Event Ad: A Day of Ranged Weaponry II April 11th

Greetings,

Attached is the ad for A Day of Ranged Weaponry II hosted by the Barony of Red Spears on April 11th in Fostoria OH.

I was good in that I got this worked up well ahead of the deadline then was bad and forgot to send it in to the Pale editor on time after my co-Event Steward reviewed it so it will not be in the Pale.

Please share with your groups.

This is a donation only site fee and we are pushing it as a great event to bring new people to.

I am also still looking for teachers for missile weapon related classes target and combat.

Thanks,

Konrad

--

Meister Konrad Mailander, OP

Event Steward for A Day of Ranged Weaponry II