[Cynnabar] Terp Gate Update

Kevin Lemon via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Mar 4 01:38:51 UTC 2015

Terp gate update.

I would like to thank everyone who volunteered to sit at gate for Terp this
coming weekend. All shifts are filled at this time. Everyone who has a
shift scheduled should have received a reply from me letting you know your
shift time. I will have a copy of the schedule at troll if you are unsure.

 It looks like a couple of people contacted me after the schedule was
filled to offer their services and failed to get back with them to explain
that all shifts were full. I would like to offer my apology for this
oversite.

Uillec MacLamont​