[Cynnabar] Terp Clean-up Crew Reminder

Garret via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Mar 5 18:19:11 UTC 2015

This is Gavriil Petrovich, I am responsible for organizing the event clean up for Terpsichore at the Tower XXI.
If you are on the following list it means that you have volunteered in writing to help return the event site to the way it was before we arrived.
If you volunteered and do not see your name on this list send me an e-mail with "Terp Clean Crew" in the subject line.

Emily Groat
James Groat
Mari Dombeck
Michael Rice

We will have from 9pm until the event closes at 11pm to find everything that was brought in by the set up team and pack it into the appropriate cars.