[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda 3/22/15 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Mar 23 02:34:09 UTC 2015

Now I’m feeling very nostalgic. This is the very last meeting agenda I’ll be
sending out as your Seneschal extraordinaire. Not sure how to feel about
this. There is some weird part of me that will miss writing these up. Huh
..

-Finn

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Spring Revel (April 12th, 2015) – There are proposed youth activities. There
will also be a short Crown event staff meeting.

St. Cecilia at the Tower (April 24th - 26th, 2015) – No update.

Demo: Penguicon (April 25th or 26th, 2015) – No update.

Spring Crown Tournament (May 23rd and 24th, 2015) – Staff meeting Saturday
at 10:am at Mistress Clair’s clubhouse. Information was sent to Kingdom MoAS
to review. Things are proceeding.

Grand Day of Tournaments (Saturday November 7th, 2015) – No updates.

Old Business

Budget item: Fabric and materials for making gift for Shadowed Stars
Baronial Investiture ($200 budget) – HE Ermenrich would like to make a gift
from Cynnabar to the new Barony being created, Shadowed Stars. A gift of
baronial baldrics we can make for them to help them out establishing their
identity seems appropriate. This request is for purchasing the materials for
making as many baldrics as we can for that price. This is the 3rd of our 3
meeting discussion/approval process.

Budget item: Archery supplies, general refreshing of used items ($200
budget) – Forrest Grey would like the Barony to buy general
refurbishment/supplies for the archery community (targets, ropes, backstops,
etc.)  This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval process. No
issues or concerns.

New Business

Group Discussion

[Note: Something new here from your Seneschal. As our group approves budget
items, we sometimes lose track of where the funds went and/or when the
project was (or was not) finished. So I want to start at least putting in
writing any previously approved items so we can keep better track of their
progress. These are meant to be very quick check-ins and not any lengthy
group discussion.]

Status check on budget item:

List upgrades –

Fabric for making new fighter tabards –

Screens for t-shirts –

Youth box –

New biz cards –

Baronial Ballista –

Fabric/materials for making new Baronial floor covering for in front of
Baronial thrones during court –

Announcements

Officer Reports (normally done on 4th Monday of each month)

Exchequer (Tristan) –

Webminister (Aaron) –

Fencing Marshal (William) –

MoAS (Arina) –

Mo Youth (Viktoria) –

Chatelaine (Daye) –

Chronicler (Gavriil) –

Herald (Johannes) –

Knight Marshal (Gregor) –

Archery Marshal (Open) –

Seneschal (Finn) –

Baron and Baroness (Kasha and Ermenrich) –