[Cynnabar] Lunch tavern thank you!

Ann Asplund via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon May 25 14:41:01 UTC 2015

Good morning to all!
I would first like to thank everyone that came and ate at the lunch tavern,
you made our clean up job so much easier!
Then I would like to thank my crew:
Heilve for being my right hand and for her first and last word for the
food, your chef knowledge and experience was priceless! And the hours you
put in was amazing.
And her husband Mark for valiantly manning the drink stations for both
days, and for running out to get us plastic bags and soap! And her son
Corwin for putting up with us and helping us with the drinks.
Aelfric for being our kitchen liaison, and for being the most awesome
slayer of onions ever!
Mistress Melisant for being great at cutting and wrapping cake, for hours!
And for being part of the courageous crew cleaning the roaster pans.
Mistress Jadzia for chopping vegetables and wrapping cake!
Martin for providing lunch entertainment (it involved pickles).
Master Aaron for lending me his family and for helping moving stuff.
Mineka for endless vegetable chopping and being our cake pan and bay leaf
purveyor!
Mistress Clair for donating the venison, running the event, and still
showing up to bravely tackle our humongous rutabagas!
Bianca for restlessly making dough and rolling buns.
Master Henry for showing up when we all were tired and doing our dishes!
Terryl for showing up and manning our dessert table.
Kathy for bringing Robbie along to help serving slaw and dessert, Robbie
stamping tickets like a champion.
The little girl that I did not catch her name, that showed up and stamped
tickets all day Saturday and most of Sunday! You were fantastic!
Godeath and Aeffa, my dearest lunch tavern companions and loyal luggers of
all stuff and serving food, and for emergency ice and milk runs.
Eadred for your serving as our cashier and friendly greater/information
clerk to all our guests! And for all the dishes you have done before!
Adele for being our cheerful happy stew server (and for being Heilves
doppelganger).
William for helping us with the slaw and serving dessert.
Unknown viking lady (I apologize, I was not able to get your name), that
showed up and helped us with the clean up.
And yes, a special thank you to the roaster clean up crew - the roaster
pans are now all clean and drying in my kitchen.
Gavril for setting up my lunch room.
Last but not least, my dear husband, for putting up with me, getting up
early, doing emergency run for bread, and tackling the stubborn drain in
the kitchen and for just being there.
If I have forgotten anyone, I sincerely apologize(also for possible
misspellings and such). Your work was freely given, and I am forever
grateful for all your help.
And yes, there will be a small party for all the helpers at a future date,
it will involve ice cream, strawberries, possibly chocolate sauce, and
hopefully marengues.
Once again: THANK YOU!

And oh, there are leftovers for pick up on Tuesday for anyone interested...

Best

Arina de Traentorp