[Cynnabar] A New Era Dawns!

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon May 25 15:09:02 UTC 2015

Rejoice, Oh Cynnabar, as we move together in to a new era, even a new Epoch!

After the Epic presentation of a Gift, a Boon even, to the Dragon King and
Queen of a jewel-like setting for Their Arts and Sciences Faire and Crown
Tournament, the Barony of Cynnabar emerges from the fog of planning,
preparation, and long hard work (like the sun this very minute from behind
rainclouds) into the new age of our lives...  AFTER CROWN!

This was one of the finest Crown Tournaments I have ever seen.  My
experience is not short. The evolution of what it means to put on a Kingdom
Arts & Sciences Faire and Crown Tourney has been great. These past days
were amazing. The team that made it happen is huge, and I think we
witnessed noble leadership from many, many people before, during and after
the event.   Mistress Claire and Mistress Giovanna have molded a team that
showed what Cynnabar can do.

I hope you all had time to pause, look about you, take in the splendor, and
the organization, and the mutual effort cheerfully contributed, and really
*see* what you accomplished.

I hope you will all take time today to bask in the warmth of a noble task,
nobly completed.  As you take a well deserve rest I hope you feel as proud
of what was accomplished as I am just to be associated with you all.

It is said that the duty of a senechal is "to determine the will of the
group and give the appropriate directions."  Do let me know what you want
to do next. I look forward to being part of it.

Thank you ALL for having me to your lovely event.
Kay
Senechal for Cynnabar.