[Cynnabar] Thank You All!

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon May 25 15:52:04 UTC 2015

Unto the Great Populace of the Barony of Cynnabar,

Greetings!  Simple words cannot fully convey the pride and love We feel for
each and every one of you today.  These past six months of planning and the
last 72 hours of doing has resulted in a Kingdom A&S Fair and Crown
Tournament to be envied.  People from around the kingdom (and even a few
beyond the borders of the Midrealm) thanked Us for the wonderful time they
had.

Some came to the A&S Faire on Saturday and saw some of the best artisans in
the Kingdom.  Some came to the Crown Tournament on Sunday and saw some of
the best chivalry and martial prowess in the Known World.  But what I
witnessed more than anything else, was the finest examples of SERVICE to be
found.

Lastly, know that We continue to be inspired to be the best Baron and
Baroness We can be because of each and every one of you.

Wassail, Cynnabar!  Wassail!
Ermenrich and Kasha