[Cynnabar] What a Grand Day!

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Nov 8 15:04:37 UTC 2015

This event will always hold a special place in Our Hearts and this year
cemented Our love of Grand Day of Tournaments.  As has been stated in
previous emails and facebook messages, the sheer number of people who came
together to make this event happen makes it impossible to list all the
names.  From planning, to set up, the running of the event, the prizes, and
tear down, there were so many hands available to ensure that the work went
smoothly.

Over the next few weeks I am sure we will begin planning on how we can
tweak things here and adjust things there to accommodate the growth of the
event, but rest for now knowing that Cynnabar once again put on a great
day.... No! A GRAND DAY for all who attended.

In Service and Love,
Ermenrich and Kasha