[Cynnabar] Caroling at Ann Arbor Christian School Demo

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Nov 9 18:45:04 UTC 2015

Hello, Barony.

Would you like to sing carols at the Ann Arbor Christian School demo in
December?

What You Need to Know:

   - Demo Performance: Thursday, December 10 at 6:30 pm at Ann Arbor
   Christian School (5500 Whitmore Lake Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48105)
   - Practice: Wednesday, December 9 at 7:00 pm @ location TBD
   - Songbook: *The Shorter New Oxford Book of Carols*. You can buy a copy
   on Amazon for $5.99
   <http://www.amazon.com/The-Shorter-Oxford-Book-Carols/dp/0193533243>.
   Since this is the book the Cynnabar choir has used for many years, there
   may also be some spare copies floating around the Barony.

What You Need to Do:

   - Email me to let me know you are interested. I can help you find a copy
   of the book, give you the list of songs to learn, and let you know where
   the practice will be held (once I figure that out).
   - Learn the pieces ahead of time. We will choose the 3-5 pieces that
   sound the best at our practice on December 9.
   - Come to the practice on December 9 and to the demo on December 10.

Best,
Kasha Alekseeva
Baroness of Cynnabar