[Cynnabar] 20151109 Meeting Minutes: GDoT Fighter Food

Elizabeth Calhoun via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Nov 12 18:08:30 UTC 2015

​Unto Their Excellencies Cynnabar and Their Renown Populace, greetings!

Let me just clarify the suggestion presented to the meeting this past
Monday:

Over the past three years of our Grand Day we have attracted more and more
contestants, armored and rapier, to the event!  It is time for someone on
the event staff to volunteer to coordinate and monitor the "fighter food"
over the course of the day.  This year I tested this idea, having "promoted
myself" to that position with the assent of the Steward and the Armored
MiC.  I noted Monday that I thought such duty (fighter food) should not
have to fall solely on the MiCs, the Steward, nor the Lunch Tavern, all of
whom have much more important duties throughout the event day than putting
out pickles :) and picking up the Dixie cups :) !

This person I titled "Fighter Food Hospitality Steward" because I like
fancy titles :) but the consensus I gathered from the meeting was that this
person should also mind the *Rapier* Lists hospitality as well.  Mistress
Kay has noted that we should have separate tables for Armored and Rapier:
I concur wholeheartedly!

If any combatants read this and have further suggestions, please let me
know -- I'll add it to my "official event report" to our Steward Johannes.

Thank you in advance!

Respectfully submitted,

Godaeth

​