[Cynnabar] Campus recruitment: Winterfest

Kell Carnahan via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Nov 18 19:52:13 UTC 2015

Hattie - this just came up in my email.  Have we applied for Winterfest?

Barony - below are the possible dates for Winterfest.  If you can, please
try to keep them open to help with student recruitment!

Winterfest applications are available for student recruitment.

https://campusinvolvement.umich.edu/article/winterfest-applications-are-available

Winterfest is coming... And there is more!   Winterfest has become more
popular each year and we haven't been able to accommodate all that would
like to participate.  Due to this increase, CCI will be holding Winterfest
on two days.  This will enable CCI to accommodate more student
organizations and increase involvement opportunities to students.

Student organizations will be able to choose what day they would like to
participate (one day only) with performances happening each day as well.
Below you will find the dates of Winterfest and the link to submit an
application.  *Deadline to apply is December 11, 2015.    Department
applications will be available starting Nov. 15th.*

*Winterfest 2016:*

   - *Monday, January 11, 2016  4:00pm-7:30pm-  Michigan Union*
   - *Tuesday, January 12, 2016  4:00pm-7:30pm-  Michigan Union*

~Birke