[Cynnabar] Could Hattie Kindly Contact Me?

Richard Harper via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Sep 17 18:12:22 UTC 2015

Thank you everyone for the information!  I knew that booking rooms is a
pretty slim concept as a last-minute thing, but I was hoping that the Opera
Lounge might be available as it doesn't seem to get used much.

As it isn't on the list of reservable rooms...what do you fancy my chances
would be to hold a guerrilla class/meeting on a Sunday afternoon?

hk