[Cynnabar] GDoT Planning Meeting

Kell Carnahan via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Sep 23 18:37:00 UTC 2015

My work schedule just got crazy, and I can't make it tonight.

Also, 7 pm on weeknights is really a difficult time for me (I'd have to
leave by 7:30 pm to make my bedtime), as my work starts so incredibly early
in the morning for the next two months.  Can we make the meetings earlier
in the evening?

I sent an email with plans, thoughts, and concerns to Agnoletta about two
weeks ago.  I hope some of those start to get addressed tonight.  Let me
know if there's anything else you need from me at the moment.

~Birke die Jaegerin
Rapier MIC, Grand Day of Tournaments