[Cynnabar] Old Movie Night renewed

Wendy Gouine via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Sep 24 12:38:02 UTC 2015

It is with great happiness I share this news.

First an introductory anecdote:

When Pete and I came home from our first event (which was in Wisconsin) we did some basic research and discovered we lived in The Barony of Cynnabar. At that same moment we saw they had a "movie night" SWEET! We thought to ourselves, let's check this out. They are showing Henry V. Can't go wrong there eh? We met this guy, I swear I thought he said his name was Strong... anyway..followed him around WCC for a couple minutes to discover the space was double booked and we were the only ones there so we took him back to our house and plied him with Guiness as he confirmed that this was a game we wanted to play.

NOW 18 years later I am thrilled to announce... MOVIE NIGHT IS BACK BAYBEE!!!

If this one goes well I can see a movie night a season (so four a year). There have been lots of suggestions for upcoming movies, it will be hard for UM student Org President Hattie Knapp and I to narrow them down but working together we shall persevere. Yes, some films will be more historically accurate than Princess Bride, maybe some will be more silly.

I hope you all can join us. Oct 3 at 7pm on campus in 1528 CC Little

It seems like a fun tool to meet the university community.

cheers,
THL Daeg ingen Aeda  (called Daye)
Chatelaine to the Barony