[Cynnabar] Excessive Detail on Trailer Insurance.

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat Sep 26 21:39:11 UTC 2015

If you are not involved in the purchase of the trailer for the storage of
the List Field and related items you may skip this long copy of pages from
the Kingdom Seneschal's Handbook.  Long story short: the Society's Insurer
will cover it as soon as we send in copies of the title and registration.

It will cost about $50/ year to insure our new trailer, but there is NO
cost to Cynnabar.

Max, please write me when you see this.

Baron and Baroness, FYI.

Kay