[Cynnabar] Scribal Saturday

Dawn Sinclair via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Apr 5 14:40:15 UTC 2016

Greetings!

A reminder that this coming Saturday Lady Aeffe and I will be hosting a
Scribal Saturday. This is in an effort to begin to create scroll blanks
that can be used as Kingdom scrolls for the scribal challenge that I issued
after our Illumination Workshop. Our goal is to complete 50 scrolls before
Pennsic.

Space has been reserved this Saturday, April 9th, from 10 am until 4 pm at
the Maker Works classroom in Ann Arbor. Please feel free to come when you'd
like, open house style. This will be a working session, not a lecture, so
come ready to get to work!

PLEASE BRING:

   - Your own materials (if you missed the class, email me for a hand out)
   - examples of period inspiration
   - A few dollars for a luncheon pizza order, if you are inclined to
   partake
   - And, an eagerness to learn and help others advance their skills!

If there are any other questions, please feel free to message either Aeffe
or I.

Hope to see you there!

Hannah

--

Directions and Address:

Maker Works is at 3765 Plaza Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48108

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/''/maker+works+ann+arbor/@42.231029,-83.8181258,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x883caff23c4930eb:0x93e9ba5fc133a14!2m2!1d-83.7480859!2d42.2310503