[Cynnabar] A&S reports due

Margaret Kelly via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Apr 6 23:59:34 UTC 2016

Artists, scientists, researchers, and craftspersons of Cynnabar!

It has been a busy quarter, and now I need your Arts and Sciences reports
for January 13 through April 13 of 2016.  This period encompasses the
notable events of 12th Night, Terpsichore, Val Day, Gulf Wars, Pentamere
A&S Faire and others.  Any Cynnabar member can report.  I'd love to report
your activities on pre-1600 projects, finished or unfinished, in the arts,
crafts, researches, publications; your classes and workshops taught or
attended, plus any awards or honors you may have received.  Pictures help
but are not required.

Please respond to me here or on Facebook by April 13th.  Let's show the
Midrealm what we're "made" of!

Aeffe Torsdottir
Minister of Arts and Sciences