[Cynnabar] Demo on October 23rd?

Kell Carnahan via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Aug 29 01:44:38 UTC 2016

Hey Cynnabar -

I see in the meeting minutes that we're having a library demo on Sunday,
October 23rd from 1-3 pm.  I checked with William today, and confirmed that
no one has talked with rapier people about this at all, even though it's in
the middle of our practice time.

Is rapier needed at this demo?  If so, I need to know ASAP, because October
23rd is currently slotted as our class + tournament day of October, and
it'll take some work to see if we can move that around...

(Also, no, we have not purchased the new rapier gloves yet.  William and I
are both aware that it was approved - yay! thank you! - and we know of a
good place to go buy the gloves, but we've both been pretty busy since
Pennsic.  One of us will get around to it soonish...)

~Birke