[Cynnabar] Northfest Demo: Help Needed

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Aug 30 19:39:10 UTC 2016

Hello, Barony!

We received the following message today from our student group president,
Hattie Knapp:

Northfest is happening on Monday from 11-2! [...] I would really appreciate
> some assistance from the Barony in spreading the word. I have clipboards,
> sign-in sheet, and goodies, but if any people in the area could chip in
> with period wear, banners, gear, etc that would be amazing. [...]

> I'll be at North Campus at 10:00 to sign us up for the lottery, and plan
> on staying until tear-down. Please let me know if anyone is willing to help
> out.

If you are able to:

   - Provide period clothing, banners, or gear
   - Help with setup/teardown on Monday (Sep 5)

...please let Hattie know right away! If you don't have a way to contact
her, please email me for her contact information.

Thanks,
Baroness Kasha