[Cynnabar] Thank You

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Dec 11 15:17:18 UTC 2016

Hello, Barony.

Thank you so much to all of you who attended Wassail last night. We had a
great time, and a large part of that was because there were so many people
there, making a wonderful, happy atmosphere and enjoying themselves. Thank
you for bringing so many items to donate to the food pantry, for your
desserts to auction and your donations to the Royal Travel Fund, and for
bringing food for the potluck. We saw an abundance last night, not only of
food and drink, but also companionship and good will. We were very inspired.

Thank you especially to Baroness Hannah, who ran the event so smoothly and
came up with so many wonderful ideas. I liked learning about the history of
the Wassail toast, and we loved the Yule log -- it added so much to the
atmosphere of the event. Thank you to all the rest of the staff, as well --
we know many hands were involved in setup, cleanup, minding the fire,
sitting at gate, organizing dancing and the music needed for it, and (of
course) arranging for Santa's visit. All of these things added so much to
the event.

I (Kasha) specifically also want to thank the Baronial Carollers, who
worked very hard and sounded *awesome*. I'm looking forward to carolling
with you all next week!

Finally, a big thank you to Mistress Katherine. You were a very
hard-working, encouraging, positive-minded, and inspiring Arts & Sciences
Champion this year. We are grateful for your service. And thank you to Lord
Gregor, our incoming A&S Champion -- we are excited to work with you this
year!

This event was truly fun, and you know what, everyone? We get to do it
again NEXT YEAR.

Best,
Kasha & Ermenrich
Baroness & Baron of Cynnabar