[Cynnabar] Caroling on Wednesday (December 14)

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Dec 13 13:25:11 UTC 2016

Hello, Barony.

The Cynnabar carolers are planning to go caroling at Glacier Hills Senior
Living Community tomorrow night (Wednesday, December 14), and we invite you
all to come with us! We will be singing some of the songs we sang at the
demo and at Wassail, plus some holiday favorites that are generally
well-known. We'll have songbooks to share.

If you're interested, meet us at 6:15 pm in the Glacier Hills Pavilion.
We'll sign in as a group.

Directions to Glacier Hills: The address is 1200 Earhart Rd., Ann Arbor
48105. Glacier Hills has three driveways. Coming from Plymouth Rd, take the
first driveway on your left, labeled "Care and Rehabilitation Center."
Coming from Geddes, it will be the third driveway on the right. Follow the
long drive past Care and Rehabilitation Center Building A. Continue to The
Pavilion. Please park in staff or visitor parking, and enter through the
main doors under the green portico.

Let me know if you have any questions, or just show up tomorrow at 6:15!

Best,
Kasha