[Cynnabar] Terpsichore needs volunteers!!!

Anne Stevenson via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Feb 8 13:38:10 UTC 2016

Good morning!

We're using VolunteerSpot (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to
organize our upcoming activity.

*Please sign up for Terpsichore at the Tower! Here's how it works in 3 easy
steps: *
1. *Click this link* to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot:
http://vols.pt/kmKVQJ
2. *Enter your email address:* (You will NOT need to register an account on
VolunteerSpot)
3. *Sign up!* Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated
confirmation and reminders. Easy!

Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you
prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you
up manually.

Please let me know if you see any mistakes or something I might have missed
and I will add it!

Thank you!

Yours,
Giovanna