[Cynnabar] Another Celtic Festival request

Margaret Kelly via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Jul 5 23:42:59 UTC 2016

Yet another reminder that the Minister of Arts and Sciences needs need your
help at the 2016 Saline Celtic Festival, on July 9 at the Millpond Park in
Saline.  This is our largest summer demo and a great chance for public
outreach.  I need people to demonstrate, discuss and display SCA period
arts and crafts for the visitors to our tent.  There should be lots of
space to display any handmade items you want to bring.

We are furnished by the Festival with a large shade tent along with several
tables and chairs, and free bottled water.  You may bring your own chair if
you prefer.  Food is for sale at the event or you can pack a lunch.  There
might even be snacks!  You can arrive at any time but if you have any
special outfit that needs to be delivered by car it must be done between 7
and 8 a.m.  All vehicles have to be off the site at 8 a.m.

We should be ready to talk to visitors beginning at 12 and for the duration
of the event until 6 p.m.  Let me know as soon as possible if you can make
it and how you would like to contribute.  Admission is free for those of us
who are helping with the demo but I would like to know in advance who is
coming and how long you anticipate staying.  Please be advised that most
parking is at Liberty School and is reached by shuttle.  Contact me for
more details!