[Cynnabar] July Tournaments

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Jul 6 16:41:49 UTC 2016

Hi, everyone!

As a reminder, Cynnabar's July armored and rapier tournaments will be held
at practice on Sunday, July 17. We are also planning a tournament at
archery practice that afternoon. So this will be a good day to get out of
the house and do some martial arts!

Since the summer months are busy with many multi-day events, the
tournament schedule
will be somewhat irregular through September. I plan to send monthly
reminders with tournament dates, as well as keep the Cynnabar Martial Arts
Google Calendar up-to-date. If you have any questions, please let me or
Ermenrich know.

Sincerely yours,
Baroness Kasha