[Cynnabar] Baronial Retainers at Pennsic War

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Jul 13 16:32:02 UTC 2016

Hello, Barony!

Would you like practice serving as a retainer?
Would you like a behind-the-scenes look at running the Barony?
Would you like to help out your Baron and Baroness? (´-﹏-`;)

Various discussions I had this week indicated that there are a lot of
people in the Barony who would like the opportunity to attend me and/or
Ermenrich at events. With that in mind, I've created sign-up sheets for
people to serve as Baronial retainers at Pennsic.

Anyone in the Barony is welcome to sign up. (Including kids. If you are old
enough to follow directions and use discretion when deciding to speak, you
are old enough to be an attendant.)

For Ermenrich: http://doodle.com/poll/9ef2nna25gyvuf95
For Kasha: http://doodle.com/poll/3mixvh3cdg8evk9z

Let me know if you have any questions!