[Cynnabar] 20160725 Barony of Cynnabar Business Meeting Notes

Dawn Sinclair via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Jul 26 16:06:37 UTC 2016

Addition:
There will be a workshop for Aug 22 - Butter making with Lord Alexander.
(Description to come)

Sorry..I hadn't added it to our calendar yet!

I'm looking for more people to teach for Sept - Oct - November! Please
email or FB Message me if you're interested in teaching -- or have a topic
of interest you'd like to see done!

Thanks,
Hannah