[Cynnabar] Cheering at Pennsic Champions Battles

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Jul 28 19:53:35 UTC 2016

Hello, Barony!

Did you know that *seven members* of the Barony have been invited to
represent the Midrealm on various teams for the Pennsic Champions Battles?

We have members on the following teams:

   - Unbelted Champions Team: Lord Malachy von Ulm
   - Belted Champions Team: Sir Straum von Bairzog, Sir Gregoire de Lyon,
   Sir Hjorlief Ottarrson, Sir Jasen Irenfist
   - Rapier Melee Champions Team: Warder Azriel le Fey, Lady Elß die
   Jägerin zum Birke

This is something for our Barony to be incredibly proud of. Let's show them
our support!

Ermenrich and I invite you to join us in the crowd at the Champions Battles
on *Sunday, August 7, at 10:00 am* at the Main Battlefield at Pennsic. The
battles with Cynnabar members are scheduled to begin around 10:30 am, 11:00
am, and 12:00 pm.

I would love to have people to carry our banners as I walk down to the
field, *around 9:45 am*. (Ermenrich will join us after the Newcomers' Tour.)

It would mean a lot to these fighters to have people in the crowd cheering
for them, so please join us if you can!

(And when you're ready to grab some shade, stop by the Great Hall, where
several other members of the Barony will be displaying their work in the *Known
World Arts & Sciences Display from 11:30 am - 4:30 pm*.)

Best,
Baroness Kasha