[Cynnabar] Knight-Marshal Office Application Deadline.

Gregor Reinhardt von Holstein via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Jun 22 15:56:32 UTC 2016

Greeting unto the populace of the Barony of Cynnabar!

It is time to set a deadline for those individuals wishing to apply for the
office of the Group's Knight-Marshal. The candidate submission deadline is
now set for Sunday, July 17th. Once I receive candidate submissions and the
deadline is met, I shall work with the candidates to determine the best
dates to start the barony’s three-meeting approval process. This
announcement shall be accompanied with posts on the Baronial mailing list
and Facebook group. Interested parties should contact me by e-mail (
gregor.von.holstein at gmail.com) as soon as possible but no later than July
17.

In humble service,

Lord Gregor Reinhardt von Holstein