[Cynnabar] Planning to offer an Event Proposal?

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Mar 2 15:09:03 UTC 2016

If you are considering putting together an event proposal for Pentemere
12th night next January you may find the attached useful.

The Society requires that event budgets must be submitted in writing and
approved by the group. A proposal to create an event or to be steward of
an  event is required to include certain items. Others help to increase the
likelihood that the Society Chapter (or its decision making body) will
support the proposal.

The Middle Kingdom does not have a template to guide potential stewards.
With the help of some experienced stewards here in Cynnabar, several
examples from branches all over the Society, and the relevant Society and
Kingdom rules I have put together a form that you may find helpful.

I hope we hear from *at least* 2 teams of potential stewards for 12th Night
at the baronial meeting on Monday March 14, the due date their Excellencies
have set for proposals. All proposals will be heard and considered with
interest. This is another great chance to show our Region and our Kingdom
what Cynnabar can do.

Thank you,
Kay