[Cynnabar] March Workshops

Dawn Sinclair via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Mar 8 19:26:07 UTC 2016

Greetings good gentles of the Barony of Cynnabar!

As you may be aware, we have been successfully holding workshops in advance
of the Baronial meetings. We have had good attendance and we'd love you
(Yes...YOU!) to come join us for one of these fabulous classes in the
coming month. I'm bring these to the email list in an effort to help
publicize the calendar more. I will still continue to put weekly reminders
on Facebook. I realize not everyone utilizes both forms of communication!

So...for March we have:

Mon., Mar 14 --- Intro to Scribal Arts
Mon., Mar 21 --- Early Period Embroidery
Mon., Mar 28 ---- Good books for Cooking

Workshops are held in the same location as the Baronial Business meetings
from 6:30 pm until approx 7:25 pm just before the meeting begins. If you
think of a topic you are interested in teaching -- or, something you'd like
to learn about -- please contact me! A full schedule of classes is on the
Baronial website at http://cynnabar.org/workshops
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcynnabar.org%2Fworkshops&h=2AQHJ67cZAQETIGxP0QlpcP7vsmYPPdUf7uGdEfban0ADtQ&enc=AZPHFQKTzYnUKnKDqH11BU6RfLIRU3hVXJUNlHRnV5S1nooY5E8LlceDoR4r3ZVMz_znfTk6cVOH8L0eU4sWwaura144MopJpw4buAtcHVDXe-Td-xjTRTQnlFR1kvD0algDseyXIpHmaIZY3yzVKOBMRpPyrC4Rp5V3Wf_Lf3cgwxJYGkIsLZLTY4OkWN1pZuc&s=1>
and
directions and location for the meetings is located here
http://www.cynnabar.org/business.

Hope to see you at a workshop this month!

Hannah