[Cynnabar] Scribal Challenge and Workday - 4/9

Dawn Sinclair via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Mar 22 00:00:28 UTC 2016

Fine Barony of Cynnabar, I Baroness Hannah challenge you! I wish you to
charge your pens and prepare your brushes as, we have a scribal challenge
upon us!

As evidenced by the great enthusiasm and participation shown at my workshop
this past Monday — I have been moved that the group produce, at a minimum,
50 scroll blanks for Our most gracious Excellencies to gift to Their
Majesties at Their pleasure. These blanks should be completed before this
coming Pennsic XLV. With my help and that of our Baronial MOAS, Lady Aeffe,
we will be holding a "Scribal Saturday" to prepare all interested for this
wonderful endeavor.

Space has been reserved Saturday, April 9th from 10 am until 4 pm at the
Maker Works classroom in Ann Arbor. Please bring your own materials,
examples of period inspiration, and an eagerness to learn! This will be a
working session, not a lecture. Please feel free to come when you'd like.
If you plan to be there all day, we will probably place an oder for lunch,
so bring some cash if you are inclined to partake.

For more information about what to bring, or anything else scribal
challenge related, please message either Hannah or Aeffe
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010408087981>.

Yours in service,

Hannah