[Cynnabar] Important Event Information. Please read!

Stephanie Ceara via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Mar 22 05:06:15 UTC 2016

Greetings!

I am working on compiling information for Event proposals! This will allow
us to better track attendance and other yearly related concerns for events.
It will also assist future event stewards so that all the information is in
one spot! If you have an event proposal from ANY time in the past, please
send me a copy via Email so that the information can be input on the
database! If you don't have an electronic copy, please scan or photograph
one to me.

Thank you all for your help!

~ Ceara