[Cynnabar] Please Come to Kasha's Elevation Ceremony

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Mar 30 16:59:23 UTC 2016

Hello, Barony!

As you know, I am being elevated to the Order of the Laurel at the Feast of
Three Saints on April 23. I wanted to invite all of you to come to the
event and celebrate with me!

First, if you will be at Feast of Three Saints, please join my procession
into court. We aren't sure of the exact time and location of the ceremony
yet, of course, but Mistress Giovanna will be in charge and will have the
info you need that day. Everyone in the Barony is invited, and I would be
very honored and proud to have you walk in with me.

Second, if you are able, please join me and Ermenrich after court to
celebrate. We are having dinner at HuHot Mongolian Grill
<https://www.huhot.com/location/lafayette/> at 100 S. Creasy Lane in
Lafayette. After that, we are planning to go to Echo Karaoke
<http://www.echoktv.com/> on 206 E State Street in West Lafayette. They are
kid-friendly and have a pool lounge and private karaoke rooms, plus snacks
and drinks. I'm looking forward to trying karaoke for the first time!

I really wish I could offer to treat everyone, but unfortunately that's not
a possibility. :( However, I would love to celebrate with everyone who can
come.

For those who want to stay in the same hotel as we are staying in, it is
the Baymont Inn & Suites
<http://www.baymontinns.com/hotels/indiana/lafayette/baymont-inn-and-suites-lafayette/hotel-overview>
at 201 Frontage Road, Lafayette, IN.

I look forward to seeing all of you who are able to come down to Indiana
that day!

Best,
Baroness Kasha