[Cynnabar] Terpsichore Exit Survey

via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Mar 31 20:04:46 UTC 2016

Please fill out this survey. You can do it right from your email and
should only take a couple minutes! Thank you to all of you who attended!
~Ceara

Thank you for attending Tersichore at the Tower XXII and taking the
time to fill out this Survey! This survey assist the Barony of Cynnabar
learn what works and doesn't work with events. Please take the time to
fill out this short form so that we can continue to grow and host a
great Terpsichore at the Tower in the future.

I've invited you to fill out the form Terpsichore Exit Survey. To fill
it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-sNLyCrXAWHcHFzsQORU65VhYgV6H8WksSopILormq8/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link