[Cynnabar] Next due date for The Citadel

Garret Patrick via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed May 4 15:58:35 UTC 2016

Greetings unto the populace of the Barony of Cynnabar! The next deadline
for the SUMMER edition of The Citadel will be on July 3rd. (first Monday)

I am also adding, that in addition to any topics that our authors would
like to write upon, that I am encouraging the populous to write articles
pertaining to WESTERN Europe as part of a series on the cardinal
directions. I can't wait to see what you'll write!

With sincerest regards,
Lord Gavriil Petrovich, Baronial Chronicler.

P.S.I also ask that if you are submitting an article, be sure to also fill
out a Creative Release Form and send it with your submission.

http://sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleaseCreativeFillable.pdf
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsca.org%2Fdocs%2Fpdf%2FReleaseCreativeFillable.pdf&h=KAQFzdWHg>