[Cynnabar] Caroling at Ann Arbor Christian School Demo

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Nov 1 18:51:07 UTC 2016

Hi, everyone.

If you're interested in caroling with us at the Ann Arbor Christian School
Demo and/or Wassail, and you haven't let me know, please email me! (It's
also okay to show up and surprise me, but you might have to look off
someone else's music if I don't have enough copies.)

As a reminder, *our first rehearsal is this Thursday* (November 3).

Thanks!
Kasha