[Cynnabar] Dixboro Farmer's Market - demo opportunity

Anne Stevenson via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Sep 16 12:08:02 UTC 2016

Good morning!

I will put this out on Facebook, as well as bring it up at Monday's meeting
- but I did want to see if people were interested, since it is only just
over a month away, and close to the library demo in Canton.

Last year we did a demo for the Dixboro Farmer's Market - Trunk-or-Treat
Event that they have every year.  They would like to see if we can attend
again this year.

The date is October 21st.  The market is open from 3:30 to 7, but we would
probably want to be there closer to 2:30 for set-up purposes.  I would plan
to bring a small amount of the list to enclose the fighters.

Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks,
Giovanna