[Cynnabar] 20160919 Barony of Cynnabar Business Meeting Notes

Greg Less via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Sep 22 20:46:58 UTC 2016

HI Kay -

   I would wager a guess that there wasn't a gate fee collected at those
previous recruiting opportunities. The problem here is that money is being
collected - we aren't sponsoring a demo in the public park, we are renting
a space and a DJ and attendees will be paying an entrance fee, a portion of
which comes back to the SCA, but another portion goes somewhere that isn't
the SCA. So, are we co-sponsoring an event? Donating money to a charity?
Helping a for-profit entity cover their up-front costs?

Thanks,
-Gregoire.

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 4:43 PM, Cynnabar Seneschal <boc.seneschal at gmail.com