[Cynnabar] The Day After....

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Apr 2 14:59:15 UTC 2017

Thank you to everyone who had a part in a very successful Terpsichore. This
was the the 23rd time that we have put on this event and it takes many
hands to make it happen.  Throughout the day We saw the the people of the
Barony teaching classes, working the lunch tavern, running gate, cleaning
up, or helping a guest carry things.  So whether you are a ardent member of
the Dance Community or someone who came out to support their friends, thank
you for all that you did.  We hope everyone is able to catch up on their
sleep today and We look forward to seeing you at Spring Revel!

Sincerely,
Ermenrich