[Cynnabar] Graphic Stupid Question.....

Jack Flint via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Apr 24 17:43:10 UTC 2017

Lord Aaron- Yes, I tried that before I made my query..... When I tried to
enlarge it in my software, it didn't look so pretty....

Master Derian - For some reason, when I first pulled up that page in Chrome
(when I was originally looking) it was only giving me broken link icons for
each image.  However, after opening the page in IE *shudders*, then it
decided to work on Chrome....

I think I may have a working image for what I have in mind, thanks folks!

--
*In Service to the Crown, Dream, and Populace,*

*Lord Jack Black of Flint*
*Known as BlackJack
                     *

*Owner of the Merchant Ship "Raptor"*